Thursday, May 9, 2024

My MGTOW Story

 Folks,

Below is a comment I left for a YouTube video. Since it was too good to forget, I saved it for posterity. My comment is below.

--------------

Sir, as someone who was MGTOW before it had a name, I'll answer your question for you; I'll answer your objections and problems with MGTOW.


Many guys have seen friends, brothers, uncles, and/or fathers  who were falsely accused of SA or something. Many guys see the men they know go through a terrible divorce. Some, or maybe most, of these men were good guys, yet they got divorced for no good reason; i.e. they were "frivorced", or frivolously divorced. They rationally decided that, after what they'd seen men in their lives go through, that they don't want to go through it too.


Now, before I learned some lessons the hard way, I must say that, as a young man, I heard my share of horror stories. Back in my 20s, I had a CB radio in my car; many say that it was the original social media. Long before the Internet was a thing; long before social media existed; there was CB radio. Back in the mid 1970s and the 1980s, everyone, it seemed, had a CB either at home, in their car, or both.


I'd had one in my house when I was in high school. After I left home and joined the US Navy, I had one in my car. During local trips, weekend trips, and road trips home, I'd have it tuned to channel 19, which is where the truckers hang out. They swap info on traffic jams, where the cops were, etc. When none of that was going on, they'd talk about their lives and relationships. Even during the early-mid 1980s, I heard a TON OF DIVORCE HORROR STORIES! I heard countless truckers tell how their exes had taken them to the cleaners.


Back in those days, I also owned a classic, 1966 Chevy. When I was out and about, guys would often come up to me and talk to me about my car. The same thing happened on the CB; guys on the radio would see my car, and they'd want to talk to me about it. I had many nice conversations about my car; it helped me to get out of my shell, so to speak.


However, there was a common theme to many of these conversations; many of these conversations also dealt with the classic cars these guys had once owned. They'd tell me about the old Mustang, Camaro, Firebird, Challenger, etc. that they'd once owned. They then continued on to say that their wives didn't like their cars, and that their wives had made them get rid of them. I'd sometimes ask them why, but all they'd say is that, because I was single, I didn't understand.


Before I continue with how and why I started on my Red Pill journey, I told you all that to tell you this: as a young man, I knew enough to know that marriage was a huge decision; I knew that it could make or break me. Hence, I was cautious when it come to women, relationships, and marriage. However, I still had The Dream; I still believed the fantasy that, if I were careful and judicious, I could find my beloved; I could find my soul mate, and live happily ever after.


Now, it's time to get into my Red Pill journey; it's time to get into how I became MGTOW...


In my case, I was falsely accused of stalking and harassment. Now, to be fair, the gal I'd briefly dated had more red flags than a Communist parade, but I was falsely accused nonetheless. My case had two hearings: one for the restraining order, another for the criminal charges. Restraining orders are handled in family court, which also adjudicates divorces; criminal charges are heard in criminal court.


Family court was quite the EYE OPENER! I and my psychobitch were there all day, so I got to see a lot of cases ahead of ours. That black robed SOB favored the women ALL DAY LONG! I'll furnish one example. During the middle of the day, a divorcing couple's case came up. Part of it had involved a heated argument between the husband and wife. He threatened to burn the house down, while she pulled out a knife and threatened to kill him. Their children testified, and they corroborated all this; that is to say that these were incontrovertible facts. That black robed SOB admonished the husband for making terroristic threats, while saying nothing at all to the wife; he gave the wife a pass.


Why is that significant? One, the only certainty with arson is property damage; when the fire goes out, something will be destroyed. Depending on when the fire is lit, people may or may not be in the building; they may or may not be killed as a result of the fire. What we can be certain of is that, in this couple's case, the house would be damaged and/or destroyed. OTOH, the woman not only threatened to kill the husband; she pulled out a knife! She made the threat to kill him, and then she proceeded to brandish a weapon. Isn't the mere act of brandishing a lethal weapon a crime in many jurisdictions? Anyway, the judge gave her a pass, yet he chided the husband for making terroristic threats. That gives you an idea of the bias in family courts.


At the end of that day, my case finally came up; it was the last one of the day. My psychobitch proceeded to LIE HER ASS OFF; she lied about everything! She accused me of following her, driving by her house, etc. The truth of the matter is that she'd been doing all this to me; in fact, I caught her leaving my neighborhood one night. She followed me home from work. She did a lot of stuff. Years later, my neighbors told me that they'd seen a car identical to hers driving down our street. I wish I'd known this when my case was going on, but who knows if it would've made a difference?


What I was living through was like something out of the late 1980s movie, "Fatal Attraction"! I was truly worried that, at one point, I might find one of my cats in a pot of boiling water. Those who've seen the movie will understand the allusion immediately. Unfortunately, I never had fun with this woman; in fact, she'd rejected me. If we'd been intimate and she'd been a woman scorned, I could've understood my situation-at least to a point. However, she'd blown me off, which made her actions curious. Why do all this if you'd told me that you weren't interested? As I said, she was crazy.


So, you may be asking the logical question: WHY did I ever get involved with this woman in the first place? Because she was breathtakingly beautiful, that's why. How beautiful, you may ask? Let me put it this way: she looked like Carmen Elektra with a fair complexion. Need I say more?


Oh and BTW, those neighbors I just mentioned? One of their sons had been my age; we'd played together as kids. They told me that he'd gotten involved with a crazy woman as I had. Things for him had gotten so bad that he ended up taking his own life. After what I'd been through, I understand it. Why? Because I contemplated doing the same. Thankfully, I was too chicken to actually do it. Also, I didn't want to answer to God for taking my life, something that's only under His purview, and no one else's. That said, I totally get why Vic (not his real name) took his life.


Thankfully, for my criminal case, I had a scrupulously fair judge. Psychobitch didn't show up to the first hearing, so we had to go back again later. BTW, to give you an idea how SICK this woman was, she pulled in RIGHT BEHIND our car as we were leaving the hearing! I recognized the license plate. She tried to lie to the court clerk, saying that her notice had said 11, not 10, AM. The court clerk knew she was lying, but I still had to go back. She didn't show the second time either, so my criminal charges were dismissed with prejudice; that meant that they were dismissed for good.


After all of this went down, I went to work in the corporate world. I broke in working for temp agencies. That allowed me to see what the jobs were like, learn new skills, enhance old ones, and get paid for it. At one long term assignment at a client whose name you'd recognize, an old, post wall woman there didn't like me. To make a long story short, she falsely accused me of something, and she got me out. The company was about to offer me a job; that offer was withdrawn, obviously. However, the guy in charge liked my work, so he didn't say anything to my agency; he simply said my assignment had ended. Besides, the assignment had gone on months longer than expected, so that was that. A short time later, the agency got me another job with another big client who's a household name; I did well, was hired, and stayed there for a couple of years.


The thing is, Nate, that I'm not the only guy to whom this has happened. My story could be and has been repeated millions of times. Thankfully, most of us dodged bullets; most of us, even if we were arrested and charged, are no longer in jail. We got good scares; we saw enough to know that our lives could've been permanently ruined, which gave us pause. Thanks to the Internet and the Manosphere, we men can now swap stories about our experiences. It's amazing how SIMILAR they all are! It's amazing how many common threads these stories share. Anyway, many guys, including the younger guys, decide that, when it comes to women, relationships, and marriage, that the rewards aren't worth the risks. After a few nuclear rejections, bad relationships, and some false accusations, many guys, including the younger guys, decide enough's enough; they decide that, out of the two bad options, that one is worse than the other. They logically conclude that it's better, safer, quieter, and more peaceful to remain alone than it is to pursue a woman.


Finally, let me say this: I had my passport; I was a passport bro before that was a thing too. To make a long story short, I met a gal from Peru. I made numerous visits there, and I had every intention of marrying her and living the rest of my days there. I had more friends down there than I have up here, okay? Before pulling the trigger though, I lived with her for a few months; I did a long trial run to be sure. After all, moving down there would've entailed selling my house and everything I owned up here; that's a big deal. Anyway, to make a long story short, I'll just say that I saw things about my (now ex) GF's personality that I couldn't live with. I ended the relationship when I returned to the US August of 2018. I got a great cat out of the deal, so I have something positive to show for it. At my age (62 and early retired), I simply want to live whatever days I have left in peace and quiet. I'm not going to try again. As long as I outlive my cats, I don't care. The world's gone crazy, and I no longer have the desire to stay here. As Bob Grant used to say, it's sick and getting SICKER! How true it is...


No comments:

Post a Comment